What generally holds people back from getting a custom closet for their homes is either price, lack of being resourceful, or simply not knowing the benefits of keeping their clothes – that which projects their self-image – organized. In this collection of designs, however, we will show you all sorts of closets ranging from small closets, walk-in closets, children’s closets & freestanding closets.
From one of these 15 designs, you’re sure to find that you can start with that fits your budget and customize it even further to suit your needs and lifestyle. The best part is that if you’re in the Washington area, you can schedule a Free in-home design where a professional custom closet designer, organizer, and installer can help sketch out your perfect dream closet beyond imagination. Don’t hesitate to take advantage of that gem here.
15 Beautiful Custom Closet Designs | Washington
1. White Shaker Walk-In with Island Coco Counter
2. Warm Cognac Reach-In Custom Closet with Premier Panels
3. Modern Chocolate Pear Reach-In Closet with Flat Panel
4. Premier Kids Closet with Antique White Finish
5. Men’s Chocolate Premier Walk-in Closet
6. Chocolate Pear Walk-In Closet | Premier with Wardrobe Lift
7. Concrete Flat Panel Walk-in Closet with Pants Racks
8. Chocolate Pear Reach-in Closet in Premier
9. Children’s Reach-in Closet in Secret Flat Panel
10. Chocolate Pear Walk-in Closet with Hutch in Premier
11. 4-Column Concrete Flat Panel Custom Small Closet
12. Coco Premier Wardrobe with Tall Cabinet Doors
13. Arctic Flat Panel Reach-in Closet with Wired Drawers
14. Mural Closet with White Raised Panel
15. Chocolate Pear Reach-in Closet in Premier with Tall Cabinet Doors, Wired Drawers, and Pants Rack
Aren’t these custom closets beautiful? No matter how much closet space you have, there is always a solution. There custom closet options ranging from the most affordable to full out luxurious eye-candy designs that will melt a woman’s heart upon entering. Whichever option you may choose, having a tailored custom closet design can drastically improve the quality of your life by making it easier to find the clothes you’re looking for, and eliminating clutter that also clutters the mind.